Address Change

An evacuee can go to any local post office to fill out a change of address form, even for temporary situations, and get mail forwarded to a new address. Additionally, addresses may be changed online at the United States Postal Service website.

Alternatively, a person may contact the Texas City Post Office directly with their request.