Science & Technology
Online Science & Technology Databases
- Agricola: Bibliographic records from the U.S. Department Agriculture's National Agricultural Library; more than 2.5 million citations comprised of journal articles, monographs, theses, patents, software, audiovisual materials, and technical reports related to agriculture.
- Computer Source: Features nearly 300 full text journals and magazines covering topics such as computers, telecommunications, electronics and the Internet.
- Gale in Context - Science: An engaging online experience for those seeking contextual information on hundreds of today's most significant science topics. The solution merges Gale's authoritative and continuously updated reference content with full-text magazines, academic journals, news articles, experiments, images, videos, audio files and links to vetted websites organized into a user-friendly portal experience.
- GreenFILE Index: Multi-disciplinary information covering all aspects of human impact to the environment via scholarly, government and general-interest titles.
- Information Science and Technology Abstracts: Academic research on classification, cataloging, bibliometrics, online information retrieval, information management, search engines, printed and electronic information sources, the information industry, scholarly communication, electronic publishing, and more.
- Library, Information Science and Technology Abstracts: Indexes more than 560 journals, plus books, research reports and proceedings. Subject coverage includes librarianship, classification, cataloging, bibliometrics, online information retrieval, information management and more.
- Psychology and Behavioral Science Collection: Nearly 600 full-text publications, including more than 500 peer-reviewed journals, covering emotional and behavioral characteristics, psychiatry and psychology, mental processes, anthropology, and observational and experimental methods.
- Science and Technology Collection: Scholarly articles on topics such as aeronautics, astrophysics, biology, chemistry, computer technology, geology, aviation, physics, archaeology, marine sciences and materials science.
- Science Online: Provides science, math, and technology information articles. Watch videos and animations or hear text read aloud.
- SciTech Collection Premium: Includes the Natural Science Collection and the Technology Collection and provides full-text titles from around the world, including scholarly journals, trade and industry journals, magazines, technical reports, conference proceedings, government publications, and more. This database includes specialized, editorial-controlled A&I resources for discovery of relevant scholarly research and technical literature critical to the discipline.