Online Literature Databases
- 20th Century Poetry (American and English): Twentieth-Century English Poetry incorporates the works of 285 of the most widely studied poets of the British Isles and beyond. Twentieth-Century American Poetry includes 52,000 poems drawn from 750 volumes by over 300 poets.
- Book Review Digest Plus: Book reviews on a wide range of topics, from a variety of sources. Retrospective coverage as far back as 1983. More than 270,000 full-text reviews from more than 1,400 American, British, and Canadian periodicals. Suggests grade ranges for children's books.
- Essay and General Literature Index: Cites records contained in collections of essays and miscellaneous works published in the United States, Great Britain and Canada. Coverage spans the entire range of the humanities and social sciences.
- Humanities Full Text: Full text, abstracts and bibliographic indexing of the most noted scholarly sources in the humanities, as well as specialized magazines. Content includes feature articles, interviews, obituaries and original works of fiction, drama, poetry and much more.
- Literary Reference Center: Features author biographies, plot summaries and work overviews, full-text essays, literary reference books and monographs, literary magazines and journals, book reviews, poems, short stories, classic texts, author interviews, and much more.
- Play Index: Covers classic and historical plays, along with the works of contemporary playwrights. Includes new editions and translations as well as descriptive annotations to summarize the plot and indicate musical requirements.
- Short Story Index: An essential resource for readers seeking short stories by author or genre, or for those researching a body of work of a literary figure. Searchable by author, title, subject, keyword, date, literary technique and source, or by any combination of terms.
- WorldCat: The world's most comprehensive bibliography, with more than 86 million records representing the collections of more than 10,000 libraries, over 400 languages, and all types of materials ranging from stone tablets to electronic books.