Online Education Databases
- Educational Administration Abstracts: A bibliographic research database that covers areas related to educational administration including educational leadership, educational management and educational research.
- ERIC (Educational Resource Information Center): A database providing more than one million records available from the Education Resources Information Center, a robust source of educational literature.
- LearningExpress Library 3.0: Academic and career-oriented resources to help with job preparation, career advancement, career changes and re-entry into the workforce. Access more than 800 online practice tests, including GED, SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT and MCAT. Users will need to create own sign-on and password to access site.
- Professional Development Collection: Full text from nearly 520 education journals, including nearly 350 peer-reviewed titles and more than 200 educational reports.
- Teacher Reference Center: Indexes and abstracts for more than 270 of the most popular teacher and administrator journals and magazines.
- Teaching Books: An easy-to-use website that adds a multimedia dimension to the reading experiences of children's and young adult books. It includes thousands of resources about fiction and nonfiction books used in the K-12 environment, with every resource selected to encourage the integration of multimedia author and book materials into reading and library activities.
- TOPIC Search: A current events database that allows researchers to explore social, political and economic issues, scientific discoveries and other popular topics discussed in today's classrooms.
- Universal Class: A growing course catalog of over 500 online classes spanning alternative medicine, the arts, business, career training, computers, finance, GED practice, health, parenting, science, teaching, writing and much more. Users will need to create own sign-on and password to access site.
- Vocational and Career Collection: For students in high school, community college, trade institutions and for the general public. Full-text coverage for nearly 350 trade and industry-related periodicals.