Contest the Charge

If you wish to plead not guilty and wish to contest your charge you will be set on a pretrial docket. This will need to be done in person, by mail or by email before your appearance date on the citation. If this is done in person you will be given a court date at the window. If you mail in your request you must send in a self addressed stamped envelope along with the Plea Form and the Not Guilty plea signed, then we will mail you the court date back. If emailed you will receive a court date in the mail.

Visit our Forms page to obtain a copy of our Plea Form.