The Friends of the Moore Memorial Public Library is a separate, non-profit agency chartered to support Moore Memorial Public Library by providing additional funding and volunteers.
The Friends group sponsors a book cart in the library with books for sale. Proceeds from the sales of donated materials and other fundraisers sponsored by the Friends are used to fund new materials, programs and equipment in the Library.
- Donna Nicole-Steele, President
- Joanne Hackbarth, Vice President
- Llewellyn Barker, Secretary
- Tish Hart, Treasurer
- Margaret Tuma, Hospitality/Historian
Become a Member
- Print and fill out a Membership Application (PDF)
- Make checks payable to
Friends of the Moore Memorial Public Library
- Enclose application and check in an envelope
- Mail to Friends of Moore Memorial Public Library
Persons interested in joining can also contact Tish Hart at 409-948-2258.